29 Nov. 2017
Ignace School`s Christmas Concert is scheduled for Wednesday, December 20th at 2:00 PM
We will collecting Silver coins to go towards our school milk program
Joanne Armstrong and Gwen Andrews will be offering Child Care in a classroom in case you would like to have your little ones watched during the class performances
KPDSB Chair and Vice-Chair Acclaimed, Trustee Appointments Announced
Media Release - December 13, 2017
Trustees of the Keewatin-Patricia District School Board met at Dryden High School on Tuesday, December 12, 2017, for the inaugural board meeting.
The Board of Trustees acclaimed Trustee Dave Penney as Chair and Trustee Cecile Marcino as Vice-Chair.
The following Trustee appointments were made:
- Trustee Barb Gauthier was appointed to the Executive Committee for the period of December 12, 2017 to April 13, 2018, and Trustee Dave Wilkinson was appointed to the Executive Committee for the period of April 23, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
- Trustees Barb Gauthier, Roger Griffiths and George Seaton were appointed to the Audit and Finance Committees for a one year term.
- Trustees Jennifer Kitowski and Gerald Kleist were appointed to the Indigenous Education Advisory Council (IEAC) for a one year term.
- Trustees Lesley Barnes and Dave Wilkinson were appointed to the Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC) for a one year term.
- Trustees Cecile Marcino and Barb Gauthier were appointed to the Early Years Advisory Committee (EYAC) for a one year term.
- Trustees Lesley Barnes and Michelle Guitard were appointed to the Parent Involvement Committee (PIC) for a one year term.
- Trustee Michelle Guitard was appointed to the Transportation Policy Committee for a one year term.
- Trustee Jennifer Kitowski was appointed to the Ontario Public School Boards’ Association (OPSBA) Board of Directors.
Chocolate or White milk is available everyday during the lunch hour.
$1.00 each or 12 tickets for $10.00.
Elementary Sports Schedule
High School Sports Schedule